1.06.2011

Facebook Profile Hack App

Ever since the new Facebook profile was implemented there has been a lot of mixed feelings about it. A lot of people try deactivate their account and wait a few minutes to reactivate in order to get the original profile back into place, that only worked for a while. Well, if you can't change something, why not embrace it and try to make it a fun thing to pass a little bit of time? I found a Facebook profile hack on the net that allows you to change your profile picture and top row tagged pictures as well to make it one big picture like in the picture you see in this blog post.

It's fast and easy! All you have to do is like the Schweppes' Facebook fanpage and it allows you to use their app to create a pretty cool profile pic. A lot of people got creative with it (posted examples below). I didn't really have any pictures that I thought was interesting but I was able to make it work as well. Give it a try and tell me what you think.


No comments: