12.03.2010

What Makes You Stay Up?

Ever since I hit the "teen-age" years, I never really had a full night's sleep. I was either on the computer or on my playstation (1). And 10 years later, it's still the same, except this time it's either call of duty or my kids keeping me up. I don't know how I can go on each day with 2-3 hours of sleep everyday and still feel like I've slept my whole 8 hours. Once in a while, 8 hours will creep in and I'll wake up sluggish and slow, moping about more tired than normal. 

First time I played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, I didn't sleep for 3 days. What can I say, it was just that addicting. Also when I was first into the whole making money online agenda, I'd stay up all night nose in the books and eyes on the computer screen trying to find a way to make a "scheme" to create some return in investment. Now, after learning the tricks to the trade, I only do it part time and it's enough for me to grab a few things that I want. My wife?...she takes advantage of it, Lious Vuitton here and Gucci and Chanel there (not my thing). 

We bought a Nissan Armada (platinum edition) brand new a few months ago. Loves the car! Hates the gas usage!! We've already taken it to Minnesota and back, Virginia and back a few times as well. from 2-3 miles at start to 8k. The car is nice, very roomy for the 3 boys plus the dvd entertainment system keeps them glued to the screen and their mouths shut. Imagine 20 hours on the road with 3 boys all under 5 years of age!

I couldn't ask for more in life. I have a beautiful wife and 3 handsome boys (they get that from me). We have everything we need, with the exception of our own house to own. But that comes in time and we're in no rush as of yet. I do want my own "man-cave" so me and the fellas (women too if they're into sports) can have our super bowls and championship games. Thats the only thing I want in a house, the rest is whatever she wants. But the House Hunter episodes is making me antsy to get our own place!

No comments: