11.09.2010

Making Money Online Blogs: Tips and Tricks??

When I first started out researching on how to make money online, I landed on countless blogs about, noneother than, making money online. The blogs promised advises, suggestions, tips and tricks, and even ways of making money online; except I didn't really see that. I saw more of a, "here sign up with this and make money with me" blog. Internet marketers with blogs that offer ways of making money, don't always tell you HOW they make money. And I don't blame them, it's a tough niche and with a lot of competition, but! if you're going to say you're blog is going to offer ways of making money online, the least you can do is to show or tell us how you make money online!

I was one of the noobs out there, that signed up with everything, cpa's cpc's ppc's blahblahblah..any kind of acronym you can find, I've pretty much did it as well. Affiliate marketing was just something I should've researched more before jumping into. Yea, I've read the blogs out there promising that if you do this or that, and sign up under their affiliation you'll make money and win this prize or that prize and I, myself, played the fool and actually joined up under them. I made a few extra here and there but no ultimate payoff and no consistency. (Maybe it was just me, but i felt cheated haha)

If you're new to the game and is looking for someone to actually tell you how you can make money online, rather than showing you, then there are tons of blogs out there that will help you. If you're out there to find someone to tell how you can actually make money online...then keep on trucking. MY ADVICE - it's best to research thoroughly prior to making any kind of commitment with any affiliations. My experience alone taught me that, even though I wanted to be an overnight success...that didn't happen. But with patience, everything fell into place and is continuing there as well.

No comments: